Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco battery

• 27-11-2009 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if it is a common fault with the Samsung Tocco battery? Mine is really acting up. I cannot make calls as it drops out and sometime the battery dies down very fast after charging.

any ideas were I can get a new battery from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 hongler

OKgirl,

I had the same issue, I rang Samsung Ireland on 0818 717100, complained about the battery and they sent a better one to me, give it a go, hopefully they'll do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

Thanks for that I'll give them a shout on Monday. If I can survive that long with out my phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They cover batteries for only 6 months so dont hang about it if close by, dont want to give them an easy excuse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

Rang Samsung Ireland yesterday and a new battery is on the way as it was still under warrenty. thanks guys.

Advertisement