Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AOC L42HA91 in Xtravision?

• 27-11-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

I'd really appreciate some help with this :confused:

I've been looking for a new TV! :D
    My local xtravision has a few different models on display, some Sonys, Panasonic, Sanyo, Orion and a few AOCs. They are all connected up to play from the same source - whatever that is!

I spent about 40 minutes comparing them, and thought the picture on this AOC 42" yoke was great! It's an AOC L42HA91, but I can't find any reviews online, and maybe you guys would have a better idea where to look??

The price is very competitive at €679.

Any help, or alternatives, would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Down side is contrast.
    But it has a MHEG5 protocol on-board and an MPEG4 tuner !
    Its bullet proof !!
    Very very good purchase !

>Sol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Thanks for the reply, not really sure what you said, but happy to know you think it's a decent product. I'm not a TV nut, and we're not into a real HE setup, but we would like to swap the crt TV we have for something more up to date.

I'm pleased to know it's relatively future proof. I know the MPEG-4 standard is the one to look out for, but after that, I haven't a clue.

I'm in no rush, if the consensus is that this is a decent TV, I'll see what kind of deal I can squeeze outta them!

Thanks again.

Advertisement