Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing person - Joe Rafferty

Options
  • 27-11-2009 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,945 ✭✭✭✭

Posters have been put up around town this morning, and I just got an email (personally addressed ... must be someone who knows me is involved in setting this up).

So I thought it might be helpful to put it here too - as below. Sorry for the shouting, I've just pasted what's in the email. And I know nothing more than what's here.

MISSING PERSON
    JOE RAFFERTY
    66 YEARS OLD, HEIGHT: 5FT 8 IN
    LAST SEEN IN WEARING BLUE COAT AND YELLOW SLACKS AROUND THE TIME OF 3.45PM WEDNESDAY 25 NOV IN TUDOR LAWN, NEWCASTLE, GALWAY

PLEASE CONTACT:
    OLLY - 0876333913
    TURLOUGH - 0868144193
    TONY - 0879312104
    SEAN - 0872626084
    OR LOCAL GARDAI STATION

joerafferty.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

The family have set up a website

www.findjoerafferty.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

JustMary wrote: »
    Posters have been put up around town this morning, and I just got an email (personally addressed ... must be someone who knows me is involved in setting this up).

I got an e-mail this morning personally addressed as well. Although I don't mind one bit in this case, it is a little worrying where they got the e-mail addresses from.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Mine was personally addressed too! Agree with you (don't mind for this, but would like to know!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Haven't heard about this in the media before now. Hope they find him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

http://www.findjoerafferty.com/

I was just about to mention about this missing person to make people aware, but as soon as I was about to click Submit I got a call saying he was found alive and well (On the other side of the country!)

We spent the day searching the river fearing the worst - happy ending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Just saw this thread.

HE HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE AND WELL.

Sorry I didn't see this thread before now, I created a new one :( Maybe a mod can merge them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Threads merged

/moderation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gerry the Bee

Hi all,

I spoke with Sean Rafferty earlier and Joe is safe and well..

Sean has asked me to say a big THANK YOU to all the people whom helped in the search for his Dad.

Its great to hear a happy ending to all the doom and gloom stories that we all seem to endure these days..

Have a great weekend all

Gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Very happy to hear that he is found.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement