Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fridays drunken shenagigans

• 27-11-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone on later?

I be on with 2 mates defintley drunk so most likely a mission with respawn :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I'll probably be on for a bit tonight :)

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Mobo not here yet :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭c0mpliant

I'll be on, but I'll be on late, probably around 2300hrs or 0000hrs...probably drunk as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Mobo not here yet :mad:

Dmans pc ? ground him and say its for something he hasnt done yet i do that ****s with the kids heads :)

Na, I'll wait till I've mine sorted

But lesson learned, next time I'll shop in Germany, I'd have it by now instead of shopping in an Irish store who take 3 days to even accept the order, I ordered last Sun, and it was only accepted on wed nite. Its Dabs.ie btw, I was paying them by Paypal which is totally secure, yet they insisted on me verifying my address and providing a landline contact number which took 3 days for them to sort, fcukin pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Na, I'll wait till I've mine sorted

But lesson learned, next time I'll shop in Germany, I'd have it by now instead of shopping in an Irish store who take 3 days to even accept the order, I ordered last Sun, and it was only accepted on wed nite. Its Dabs.ie btw, I was paying them by Paypal which is totally secure, yet they insisted on me verifying my address and providing a landline contact number which took 3 days for them to sort, fcukin pathetic.

I got all my parts from them and they were quick/brilliant, but that is bad! Nothing more frustrating than them fluting around and you losing a few days for nothin. Do they not know we're an impatient bunch!

Dabs aint irish tbh used to be ***** to deal with when they only had the uk site now they seem worse

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Dabs aint irish tbh used to be ***** to deal with when they only had the uk site now they seem worse

You playin at the mo ye drunk eejit? ;) Apocalypse Now on film4+1 for motivation :)

cashville wrote: »
    You playin at the mo ye drunk eejit? ;) Apocalypse Now on film4+1 for motivation :)

arma ****ing with me again with the video memory bug, i get stutter so set everything to low normal, tweaked inis etc doing this for weeks now

then got drunk and angry and whacked everything on VERY HIGH and no stutter :confused:

Video memory doesnt really work i have 4870 512mb and should be normal but anything lower than high and i get stutter :mad:

So now im on 45fps with everything on very high and viewdistance 5000

so to answer your question , yeah think im still on the server and getting drunk.

Its 45 minutes in :mad:

damn you :p

• Advertisement

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd say yes only for every time I do my internet breaks down. Karma doesn't want me playing this game online. :(

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'd say yes only for every time I do my internet breaks down. Karma doesn't want me playing this game online. :(

Could be the game thats doing it if it doesnt happen normally.

Firewall router?

Type of broadband? Speed? What provider? What modem/router? What problem are You having? Can You post Your line stats if its dsl

You on at the moment dreamers?

You on at the moment dreamers?

rounding up the drunken crew now , on mumble

I be on later if i cant get beer :(

As usual best to let e fly on my own around 10pmish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

Gonna try and get on later too. Probably just as drunk!

I'll be on as the sober voice of reason I suppose. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Count me in.

• Advertisement

Got beer so yeah dont get in a chopper with me :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Got beer so yeah dont get in a chopper with me :pac:

Well I still haven't managed to land successfully.... as ye seen last night :pac:

That was good laugh last night - sorry I was such a complete noob though.

I'll try not to kill any of you today :)

uh beer isnt good :(

landed on the island with the lighthouse mission , stunning landing dropped the ammo box and MHQ and landed the chopper on a steep incline. Done the mission i got 11 dudes he got 1 and an BMP then got back in chopper and had to do some superb flying to get the ammo box back in all on an incline picked up MHq and started to fly to next Side. Dude in chopper tells me that i had " awesome flying skills" and then shiny tv program caught my eye and i flew straight into a mountain :(

uh beer isnt good :(

landed on the island with the lighthouse mission , stunning landing dropped the ammo box and MHQ and landed the chopper on a steep incline. Done the mission i got 11 dudes he got 1 and an BMP then got back in chopper and had to do some superb flying to get the ammo box back in all on an incline picked up MHq and started to fly to next Side. Dude in chopper tells me that i had " awesome flying skills" and then shiny tv program caught my eye and i flew straight into a mountain :(

How did the Waldo mission go in the end? My comp crashed big style about 2 mins in....wasn't bothered going back cos I'm sick as a dog,got back into bed. Plus Waldo does not agree with my comp, crashes early every time.

How did the Waldo mission go in the end? My comp crashed big style about 2 mins in....wasn't bothered going back cos I'm sick as a dog,got back into bed. Plus Waldo does not agree with my comp, crashes early every time.

banned a **** load of people got a pain in my hole being the admin and left :D

banned a **** load of people got a pain in my hole being the admin and left :D

Rule with an iron fist!!!! When's everyone on again?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'll be on again today. What else is there to do with this weather?

I be on later, can't get enough of this game atm

• Advertisement

The waldo didn't go too well in the end - we kept getting pasted by tanks and the ammo box wouldn't give us any AT stuff, just the ammo for it.

I'll be on today as well - really enjoying this game. Dunno why though - played for a couple of hours on friday night and killed 1 guy. In MW2 I'd have killed at least 500 in that time but I haven't even started up MW2 since I installed this game.

Advertisement