Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Patch day training.

Options
  • 27-11-2009 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

From a topic on another eve forum.

What skills will you be training on patch day. TBH I have gotten to the stage where I have no F'ing clue what to train next. The last big push was Gallente BS to 4 just because of the Machariel, (which I now have ready to be flown once the patch hits).

Edit: Changing this to "What skills should I train next thread?"

http://eve-sheet.com/skills/Talen_Kross

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

amarr frigate lvl 5 on my main (for no other reason than i have every skill i need)
    cybernetics lvl 5 on one of my alts
    and er something on the other carrier lvl 5 maybe v0v

Gets to the point where you have every ship type/skill you want and your just training for the sake of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I'm finally getting around to Destroyer V :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

All my accounts are currently inactive =/ until after this baby drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Amarr Cruiser V so I can have 3 flavours of recon/logis/hacs and Battlecruiser 5

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

R0ot wrote: »
    All my accounts are currently inactive =/ until after this baby drops.

TRAINING BABY LVL I

I'm training Torpedoes 5 in preparation for the new 5 launcher/5 turret typhoon and my alt is training logistics 5, also D you have almost the exact same amount of SP as me, I've 200k less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Christ I've only done projectile gunnery yet have 1 mill less. Also I still have no idea what to train up now. Might try exploration, but that is lame I have an alt for that ****. looks like I'll just round out my combat skills and finish off the odd lvl 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Drone interfacing V
    (Like Battleship V, I've been dreading this skill)

And on the alt..

Advanced spaceship command V
    (Meh, might as well work toward cap's since most the necessary industry skills for mining are done)

Advertisement