Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky player on 2 Xboxs with the same Sky Account

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

smooch71 wrote: »
    That was nice of you.

Did you tell them??

Paid for it with my credit card so they don't get charged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Scruff wrote: »
    thought it could be watched xbox and the 4 pcs at the same time. doh.

thats still good for me, cause my sister can watch sky on her macbook if i am playing 360 rather then kicking me off the console.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

tis working now. Not too impressed with it. If you dont have the sports or movies package its a bit crap really imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pictonjullow

ok so i have sky in my living room,
    one xbox in my bedroom,
    one xbox in my sons bedroom.
    ive setup skyplayer on my xbox ,
    is it possible for my son to ??

thankyou.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

ok so i have sky in my living room,
    one xbox in my bedroom,
    one xbox in my sons bedroom.
    ive setup skyplayer on my xbox ,
    is it possible for my son to ??

thankyou.

No, you can't. You cant even have two people watching the same channel with it! I was watching the Munster match on the Xbox, and my brother logged into the Sky web player to watch it and it kicked me off.

Considering you can register 5 devices its a bit ridiculous :mad:

• Advertisement

**** !! cheers anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

out of curiosity (and sorry for hijacking again)

how do you activate theatre mode in sky player? And who on your friend list can you invite? Do you all need sky player accounts and movie accounts or can one have a movie account and the others have basic?

John_Mc wrote: »
    No, you can't. You cant even have two people watching the same channel with it! I was watching the Munster match on the Xbox, and my brother logged into the Sky web player to watch it and it kicked me off.

Considering you can register 5 devices its a bit ridiculous :mad:

wooo hoo sorted it mate.... just went to sky.com and added my son as a secondry user on my acc. the only thing i cant do is setup parental controls for him.... just thought id let u all know.

Advertisement