Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new hairdressers in maynooth

Options
  • 27-11-2009 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

im just back from the new hairdressers in maynooth the blue ribbons. im not very happy with the place because they left me sitting in the chair for about 20 mins because they couldn't understand what i wanted done with my hair. i said i want an inch of well i got 3 inches of its way to short i told the man i didnt want my hair to short and i wasn't happy. i still got charged 29euro i told the manager i wasn't happy about my hair and that he shouldn't charge me but he didn't know what i say saying.

i thought i might let people know what i thought i hope it hasnt happened to you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Blonde27

Is that the new Chinese hairdressers? My mother went to their salon in Leixlip and they dyed her hair from Blonde to Red!!!!!! This happened a week before my sisters wedding and she was in there for nearly five hours, wouldnt go in for a shampoo!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭LauranceB

Glad to read this thread. Wife was going to make an appointment with them. Are occasions near Tesco good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭I_luv_2_ski!

occasions are really expensive as are zeba in manor mills...I myself go to Pats in Leixlip on the road to the train station...its only small and its mainly an older crowed but the service is always good and its quite reasonable!!!

Prima in celbridge used to be brilliant but there under a new name and management now!!! :(

Advertisement