Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a general builder?

Options
  • 27-11-2009 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Due to faulty plumbing installed by the Durkans in the downstairs loo, 4 years later we are facing into having major work done to the bathroom, the stairs and the living room floor.:mad: Its all going through the insurance but I have been asked to get builder's quotes for the work. Can anyone recommend a general builder/s. I've already looked in the stickies but they are mainly recommendations for attic conversions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Dorm Quality Developments. Michael Scanlon

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭JoeTurner

I'd recommend a company called Klass Construction based in Rathnew - two very good builders imo....

You can get their details from their website at http://www.klass.ie/contact.html

• Registered Users Posts: 28 shay123

Try Crowley Property Services, lives in Lower Windgates and his number is in the Golden Pages under builder, general contractor.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

shay123 wrote: »
    Try Crowley Property Services, lives in Lower Windgates and his number is in the Golden Pages under builder, general contractor.

His number is also in the handy number thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

What was the problem? Just in case its going to occur for all of us in a matter of time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

Thanks for all the recommendations guys. Will post back about what the problem was when it is all fixed and insurance claim has gone through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ciaranh

I'd recommend Padraig O'Sullivan (Gallent Property Services) from Bray. If you'd like I can send you a number if you PM me.

Advertisement