Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updated 33X and 33D Timetables

Options
  • 27-11-2009 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

From Monday 30th November to Friday 4th December departures on Routes 33x and 33d will operate at the following times. These services have been revised taking account of customer demand.

33x
    Additional 33x services will operate Monday to Friday from Mourne View, Skerries via the MI and the Port Tunnel to St. Stephen’s Green. Return journeys will depart from Custom House Quay.

From Mourne View (Skerries, via Rush & Lusk) to St. Stephen’s Green
    06:30t, 06:45, 07:00, 07:15
    07:35, 08:00, 08:30.

t - terminates at Tara St. DART Station

From Custom House Quay to Skerries/Rush & Lusk
    16:30, 16:50, 17:10, 17:30,
    17:45, 18:00.

Route 33d
    This service will operate Monday to Friday from Seaview Portrane via Donabate, the MI and the Port Tunnel to Tara St. DART Station.

From Seaview Portrane Donabate to Tara St. DART Station
    07:30, 08:00.

From Custom House Quay
    17:15, 18:00.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

This timetable will continue in operation unchanged from Monday 07 December to Friday 11 December.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Anyone still getting it? If so, what are the numbers like?
    Hope it works out.
    The train service has become very poor this week. I hope the meeting in Drogheda on Monday forces some return to the previous timetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I was always a 33x user on the one service each way per day. Now that there are extra services a lot more people are diverting from the train, and those who used to take the ordinary 33s via Swords are using the X.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

My wife texted me earlier to say that their bus driver announced that the current 33X will continue until next summer. Brilliant, I'll definietly be getting a bus/rail ticket next year when my current rail ticket runs out.

Advertisement