Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callan building NUI Maynooth

• 27-11-2009 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where the Callan builing in NUI Maynooth is thanks for your replys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭hypersquirrel

http://www.nuim.ie/location/maps/north.shtml

It's on the map there. It's the first building you see when you go through the main entrance to the campus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

As you drive through Maynooth town, i should see the main entrance to the college, (old looking buildings), park, (pay and display most places in town. you will get clamped) go to the left side of the main building you see from the entrance, go into a little alley/tunnel yolk and its on your right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Thanks a million folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

CaoimH_in wrote: »
    As you drive through Maynooth town, i should see the main entrance to the college, (old looking buildings), park, (pay and display most places in town. you will get clamped) go to the left side of the main building you see from the entrance, go into a little alley/tunnel yolk and its on your right.

That's Callan Hall. Callan building is on the North Campus. It's the one with the ATM machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

That's Callan Hall. Callan building is on the North Campus. It's the one with the ATM machine.
    That's the science building :pac:
    Callan is behind the arts block, big long building.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Ian Beale wrote: »
    That's the science building :pac:
    Callan is behind the arts block, big long building.

Haha so it is. Shows how often I use that atm machine, I don't even know what building it's attached to.

Callan building = big long building, behind arts block, opposite SU. Does not contain ATM machine.

Advertisement