Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thank god for playstation store

Options
  • 27-11-2009 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

i just downloaded FF7 onto my ps3, playing it as we speak, for the 7 millionith time.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Meh, I have FFVII already and it's pretty easy to get your hands on it. Wish they would release some of the rarer, better and more expensive PS1 RPGs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

well ps3 doesnt play old games? so this is the only way of playing it on ps3? yeah i wish theyd release more, i have craving for 8 too.. hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    well ps3 doesnt play old games? so this is the only way of playing it on ps3? yeah i wish theyd release more, i have craving for 8 too.. hmm

I think all PS3's are able to play PS1 games. Just not PS2 ones.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

PS3's will play all PS1 games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

rizzla wrote: »
    Just not PS2 ones.
    **** you Sony :pac:

• Advertisement

i never knew this!?!! wankbags i threw all ps1 games in the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Oh man oh man..

The humanity! Why do something so cruel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

wait.. which psone games did you have?

almost every game made :( PS1 was both my parens combined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Didn't Vagrant Story come out on the EU PSN? I went looking for it the other day, no sign!

US only at the moment. Better off getting it there, you won't suffer borders and slower gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    US only at the moment. Better off getting it there, you won't suffer borders and slower gameplay.

Ah. And Dino Crisis is out on the US PSN this week...seems like a good time to log in to that US account again!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

i just downloaded FF7 onto my ps3, playing it as we speak, for the 7 millionith time.

How much is it on the ps3 store?

Advertisement