Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swine Flu Jab

Options
  • 27-11-2009 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Has anybody got a list of places giving the swine flu jab. I know theres a place in Ballymun. Anywhere around town, mountjoy Sq area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is one here

St. Brendans
    Old School of Nursing Hall,
    St Brendans Hospital,
    Rathdown Road

from here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Slunk wrote: »
    Has anybody got a list of places giving the swine flu jab. I know theres a place in Ballymun. Anywhere around town, mountjoy Sq area

Nope, My Mammy had to go to Ballymun for her jab and were not far from Mountjoy Sq.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

that place i posted isnt too far from mountjoy square

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Thats a joke, just found it on HSE site. Places are only open 9.30 - 4pm. What about people who have to go to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Thats a joke, just found it on HSE site. Places are only open 9.30 - 4pm. What about people who have to go to work?

In a lot of countries you cant even get the jab. Here anyone can walk in and get it for free. If your that concerened get 30 minutes off work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

Take time off work? If you get Swine flu you won't be going to work for at least a week..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Go to you your GP and get it. I'm getting mine next week, got the normal flu jab today.

Advertisement