Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord humiliated me.what to do?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

This is taking advantage of good honest people, I mean we have biggins here offering to give up his free time etc to help this person and its just a troll?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

Biggins wrote: »
    Correct.
    As long as a person doing the recording, is part of the conversation/recording, its a legal recording.

i do think you have to inform the person you are recording it though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

event wrote: »
    i do think you have to inform the person you are recording it though
    Only when and if its to be used as court evidence so that they can fairly form a legal rebuttal to address the issues surrounding it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 slim2009

baaaa wrote: »
    Slim2009 This is totally out of line.It's your fault for missing the rent but her behaviour is unacceptable.
    Can you give us some more details-
    Is she a registered landlord?
    Did she ask or order you to clean the floor?
    What were you wearing when you cleaned the floor?
    Did you wipe from right to left or from left to right?
    i dont know does she is registered,cos i dont know how and where check,she order me clean house,i was normal clothes when i clean the house

thank you everybody for help,im still scare this woman,hopely i will go last time clean her house today,and next week when i'll go to office which me wrote biggins everything will be finish.one more time thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 focusfan

Biggins wrote: »
    - you have Irish law on your side! No ifs or buts.

how ironic another poster has a link to the church abuse report

focusfan wrote: »
    how ironic another poster has a link to the church abuse report
    what you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

This is ridiculous. You're not even funny. Just wasting peoples time.

This is ridiculous. You're not even funny. Just wasting peoples time.
    i have really hard problem and you write that this is ridiculous?many people help me with advise,and you write about wasting time?if you will be on my place you will write different opportunity,i think you are irish,im curious what you'll do if this case happend you in(for example)poland?

Well your previous posts would suggest that you're either extremely paranoid or taking the piss. All of your posts are typed in exactly the same manner, so no it wasn't somebody else logged onto your account.

To be honest I'd find it hard to believe that a Polish person would allow themselves to be pushed around by any Irish person or be bullied into cleaning their floors. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

slim2009 wrote: »
    i have really hard problem and you write that this is ridiculous?many people help me with advise,and you write about wasting time?if you will be on my place you will write different opportunity,i think you are irish,im curious what you'll do if this case happend you in(for example)poland?
    This is certainly a big hard problem.I don't know what I would do if this happened me in poland,how dirty are the floors?

Well your previous posts would suggest that you're either extremely paranoid or taking the piss. All of your posts are typed in exactly the same manner, so no it wasn't somebody else logged onto your account.

To be honest I'd find it hard to believe that a Polish person would allow themselves to be pushed around by any Irish person or be bullied into cleaning their floors. :confused:
    is possible that somebody could write others topic cos im many time logged my account and forget log out,sometimes i lived with 4 or 5 person in house,now im leaving alone,fortunetly....i understand you that this is hard to believe,but this person threat me that i'll be problem cos im not paid ful rent on time,i dont know what is the irish law,i dont know where she can go,this is the reason that i agree go to her and clean,but hopely it will finish next week

This is certainly a big hard problem.I don't know what I would do if this happened me in poland,how dirty are the floors?
    i think you laugh at me,your question are searious?floor is like floor.if you dont clean regulary,then is dirty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Why don't you tell us where her house is, I know im doing nothing today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

i think you laugh at me,your question are searious?floor is like floor.if you dont clean regulary,then is dirty
    Serious question,very dirty floor is big job.What do you wear for this problem?

SDTimeout wrote: »
    Why don't you tell us where her house is, I know im doing nothing today.
    first-soon i go to work,second-after weekend i'll go to office what write me biggins,and i'll see how they can help me,maybe thats woman stop order me to clean her house...and obviously i'd like to change apartment if this case will not end

Serious question,very dirty floor is big job.What do you wear for this problem?
    what do you wear for this problem?what you mean?

Now i'm starting to get doubts, If this was me i wouldn't go back. Second i've just point blank offered to go to the house with you. Would walk on the other side of the street, watch you go in and get a picture of the house.

Now i'm starting to get doubts, If this was me i wouldn't go back. Second i've just point blank offered to go to the house with you. Would walk on the other side of the street, watch you go in and get a picture of the house.
    you would't go bach cos you're irish,im polish i dont know what she can do?thank you for help,if will nothing working next week,i agree with your offer and if you can come with me an get the picture.but maybe you can write me what she can do if i not paid full rent on time,what threat me?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I'm partial to the odd wind up myself, if this story is true then it's pretty bad, but IMO i'm 99.9% certain that the OP is extracting urine

• Advertisement

you would't go bach cos you're irish,im polish i dont know what she can do?thank you for help,if will nothing working next week,i agree with your offer and if you can come with me an get the picture.but maybe you can write me what she can do if i not paid full rent on time,what threat me?

First of all i'm offended that you said i wouldn't go because your polish.
    You know what she can do because it's been relayed to you here, Theres nothing wrong in working off the last of your debt imo, but if she is treating you like your describing. Mocking you etc which could be a bit over the top. Then i'm more than happy to go with you today, to her house and take a picture. If not call to the door and tell her you won't be cleaning for her anymore as she does not have the right. So if this is a troll, I've laid down the gauntlet now prove your validity and accept the offer.

I'll even be as nice as to PM you my number :)

scudzilla wrote: »
    I'm partial to the odd wind up myself, if this story is true then it's pretty bad, but IMO i'm 99.9% certain that the OP is extracting urine
    very""thanks""for help,i wish you that you'll never be on my place

First of all i'm offended that you said i wouldn't go because your polish.
    You know what she can do because it's been relayed to you here, Theres nothing wrong in working off the last of your debt imo, but if she is treating you like your describing. Mocking you etc which could be a bit over the top. Then i'm more than happy to go with you today, to her house and take a picture. If not call to the door and tell her you won't be cleaning for her anymore as she does not have the right. So if this is a troll, I've laid down the gauntlet now prove your validity and accept the offer.

I'll even be as nice as to PM you my number :)
    ok i understand,i write one more time,today im still scare this woman,firs i'll go to offices,then next week i wiil call to you if nothing change,i'll try make the picture her house today,when i'll be clean her house,thank you for help,you and "biggins"help me the most

Alright then, Good luck i suppose

You're going to need it if she's a boards.ie member:p

Alright then, Good luck i suppose

You're going to need it if she's a boards.ie member:p
    one question;why i need to get picture her house?

Your spelling is very good for somebody so inarticulate. You also use apostrophes. :)

Your spelling is very good for somebody so inarticulate. You also use apostrophes. :)
    why you write that im inarticulate?im polish,i know that my english is not good,please dont laugh to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

this thread is ridiculus! STOP FEEDING THE TROLL (always wanted to say that) ;)

Your English is perfect you swine. :P Have you nothing better to do?

• Advertisement

adamski8 wrote: »
    this thread is ridiculus! STOP FEEDING THE TROLL (always wanted to say that) ;)
    maybe for you,but not for me and people who help me a lot,and give me more advises.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement