Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5530 Illuvial

Options
  • 27-11-2009 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Its on the meteor network..does anyone know if it will be coming to o2..you can only buy it at the carphone warehouse..Im with o2 & really want the phone but they only have it in black.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

I wouldn't say so... it's an exclusive. Maybe buy it on Meteor then get it unlocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Buy it sim free as per your other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

xlou89x wrote: »
    Its on the meteor network..does anyone know if it will be coming to o2..you can only buy it at the carphone warehouse..Im with o2 & really want the phone but they only have it in black.:(

Exclusive to CPW and Exclusive to Meteor. (I work in Carphone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 xlou89x

thx very much. :)

Port to meteor! Get a bag of credit (e150) and the phone! Or buy a Tocco Lite on o2...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 xlou89x

was with meteor before but o2 suits me better cuz most my friends are on it so i kinda need the o2-o2 free calls..lol.
    na a mad fan of the tocco..did like it but then the 5530 caught my eye n its way bettr by the sound of it.

That it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭....shell....

just got this phone on meteor...i want to go to o2 as i have always been with them...meteor told me i have to spend 130euro on credit before they can unlock it for me...anyone have any codes or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

just got this phone on meteor...i want to go to o2 as i have always been with them...meteor told me i have to spend 130euro on credit before they can unlock it for me...anyone have any codes or anything?

Afaik, most of the unlock shops still can't unlock this phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gaylek

I got this phone for xmas and there is no unlock codes for it yet :( but it shouldnt be too long before its available! It a brilliant phone...I love it! :p Just wanna get it unlocked and use my O2 sim! Asked meteor and i need to spend €130 credit but even then they most likely wouldnt have d code:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭xxlilyxx

i hav this phone, its great phone even though its givin me bit of trouble at the moment but still great phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

whats the music part of it like, easy to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jagged Toaster

wats this fone like to text with, i had the lg viewty and it was really uncomfortable to hold and text with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

buy a standard sim free phone and then see if you can get the cover in the Illuvial colour from somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 loopylo

Its Designed by Nokia espically for Meteor...or so CW told me... iv just got off the phone with them...pain in the backside the whole lot of them..

Bought a phone off them before Xmas..bought 2...1 for me and 1 for little sister... Im having problems with mine..so i bring it back..they say they will run a systme check on it...ring me in work 20 mins later...ohh u dropped it..thats their answer for everything...last time it was u got it wet..any phone iv ever had problems with..they tell me the same two answers...

after a 10 min fight with them i ask how much will it be to repair....€100.00..i didnt even pay that for the phone...so iv decided to buy a new phone..iv seen the Nokia 6303 Illuvail...its a lovely phone..i checked it out online its only 99e...so i go back to the store..there looking for €129.99..

WHY IS IT CHEAPER ONLINE? WHAT IF I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD OR LASER?

there a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 loopylo

ok cool thanks...

It's just annoying because thats all they ever say...and iv read through there terms and conditions and no-where on their website does it state that prices are cheaper online than in store..i have a 3v card..but i need a phone lol and because i "dropped" it they wont give me a replacement phone...

When i said to them that there website is giving out a false advertisment he said deal with it...i have his name and i will make a complaint, its no way to speak to a preganant woman...actually preganant or not pregnant!

and they had the cheek to offer me a trade in..they would give me €5.00 for my current phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 amber1980

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can get this phone unlocked now? I got the phone for Christmas and I still can't use it. I'm with Vodafone. I really love the phone and would love to be able to use it on Vodafone.

Thanks,
    Amber

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It can be unlocked, but its one of the more expensive models and would be looking at close on fifty quid maybe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 amber1980

Hi,

That's great. Do you know of anywhere that I can get it unlocked?

Advertisement