Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chinavasion.com/

• 27-11-2009 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Chinavasion.com

Sorry had mispelt it. Anyone buy anything from this site. Good prices on electricals and gadgets

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

For some reason I read that as China invasion, how Freudian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

A quick google seems to suggest they are indeed legit!

Wikipedia
    CHINAVASION.COM - LEGITIMATE!
    Chinavasion | Experiences & Advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055753230 :confused:

Stuff will arrive but its very poor quality

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

They are massive. A lot of my friends use them and I've used them. Never had a problem but as said the stuff is rather poor quality. But well worth it for the prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I got stuff there before, it was ok, but you absolutely will get caught for customs charges. Tell me this what are you looking for ? Car stereo ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭P.A.C

Hi i bought from them only last week.
    They are great to deal with and it only took 4 work days to get to me.
    I bought 2 phones and 2 ionizers for 250 i(nclude customs) got caught with customs 42e.
    Phones are fab, iv just order more phones and gadgets for xmas.
    Dual sim is fantastic as i had 2 phones on the go now iv just one.
    Dh got one with tv, he was sitting in the car watching eastenders!! while
    i was shopping!!!!! Its very similar to the iphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

was looking at the dual sim phone with tv, is it dual standby as well? are u better off buying a lot of stuff at the one time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

lots of gadgets there.....how long for delivery - anyone know??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

how do they compare to to dealextreme.com ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

About 2 weeks delivery. Quality is poor, the first thing I got from them was broken, so had to return at my own expense. The replacement was fine and works etc.. Interfaces are written in what I could best describe as chinglish. I would tend to avoid really. Got hit for 80 euro customs on a 200 euro order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭P.A.C

Hi all, i had 4 things the first time 2 phones and 2 ionisers.
    This time iv ordered 8 things and there is only a euro in the difference in the shipping costs, its less this time. They are very nice to deal with and very promt in replying to emails. Fingers crossed i will stay happy!!!!
    I had my first order 4 working days after i ordered it and im happy with it all.
    Iv had no dealings with dealextreme but i have with focalprice they sell the same stuff. Anyway i have ordered a good few time from focal and i wont be again. I ordered stuff on the 5th of november and im still waiting.
    Im furious with them and their customer services is a joke.
    Iv had loads of hassel they didnt even reply to emails.
    Never ever again, im going to try dealextreme.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Me and a number of my friends have bought the double din car radio's off them.

They all have a dvd player, bluetooth, sat nav and many many more extra's!

We all have nothing but praise for them!

Advertisement