Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live Tiesto gig on Live for Xtival

• 27-11-2009 6:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when this will be on Live?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Going to pop some E while watching this in me bedroom. It's gonna be deadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I try to avoid this ****e every weekend when I go out I do not relish the thought of listening to this wanker through my xbox. Why didn't they pick someone decent for a live 'concert.' Sorry to any of his fans but I just don't like Tiesto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I'm not a fan either, but I know someone who would like it. But I've no idea what time its on at.

Retr0gamer; do you know what time its on at?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sorry I was trying to be a smart ass. Don't know when it's on.

I thought that, but wasnt sure. No worries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Sorry OP, did a bit of research for ya. Its on 12 at Friday 27th, which is tonight! It's live from the US so I presume thats midnight our time? I dunno kinda confusing.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xtival09winter/lineup.htm

Asmodean wrote: »
    Sorry OP, did a bit of research for ya. Its on 12 at Friday 27th, which is tonight! It's live from the US so I presume thats midnight our time? I dunno kinda confusing.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xtival09winter/lineup.htm
    Cheers. Yea I found that, but wasn't sure which 12 they meant either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Does anyone know if existing gold members get anything extra for the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Now, everyone has gold now for the weekend, even if it doesnt show up as gold.

So this is on tonight at 12.00 irish time? ha join a party and take the piss out of it with a few mates lol

Advertisement