Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen - 1975 Xmas Concert BBC 2 tonight

Options
  • 27-11-2009 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Friday, November 27th, 2009 11:35pm to 12:25am

On Christmas Eve 1975, Queen crowned a glorious year with a special concert at London's Hammersmith Odeon. The final night of their triumphant UK tour, the show was broadcast live on BBC TV and radio, and has become a legendary event in Queen's history. Featuring stunning renditions of early hits Keep Yourself Alive, Liar and Now I'm Here alongside Brian May's epic guitar showcase Brighton Rock, a rip-roaring version of the then new Bohemian Rhapsody and the crowd-pleasing Rock 'n' Roll Medley.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

cheers for the heads up ill check this out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭RayCon

Sky+'d it ... great gig

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Crap I missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MetalDawg

I only saw the last half hour of this last night by pure fluke. Was just flicking channels rather than watch the f***ing Toy Show.
    Excellent stuff. May is outstanding and Freddie is probably one of the best frontmen ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 djc1616

Definitive early Queen gig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

RayCon wrote: »
    Sky+'d it ... great gig

Likewise lol brilliant gig...Setlist was amazing loved the medley

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

Totally forgot about that :( Would have loved to see that

Advertisement