Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth

• 27-11-2009 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I'm thinking of going to maynooth to study business and accounting. But I won't do so without knowing the time table is there a way for me to get a timetable or does anyone have any ideas of what it is. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tuborg

Hi you can get all timetables here

http://www.nuim.ie/timetable/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Hey guys I'm thinking of going to maynooth to study business and accounting. But I won't do so without knowing the time table is there a way for me to get a timetable or does anyone have any ideas of what it is. Thanks

You can get it on the nuim website, press the academic timetable button at the bottom of the page, click the course you want and then highlight all the modules. You might have to chose a third subject also, or maybe that's only if you do it through arts. They don't really change from year to year.
    My oldhousemate used to do those sort of subjects and I know she had nothing on a friday so could be nice for you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

tuborg wrote: »
    Hi you can get all timetables here

http://www.nuim.ie/timetable/

Thanks I checked that already
    I was hoping that it could state whether I wud be in college like 10am - 5pm. Monday to Thursdays/Fridays

Well if you checked that then you should be able to see yourself?

With those subjects there is not a chance you will be in 9-5 every day. There simply isn't enough material to teach you that much for four years! Along with what the time table you will have labs and tuorials, but I still wouldn't give you a full day five days a week!

Well if you checked that then you should be able to see yourself?

With those subjects there is not a chance you will be in 9-5 every day. There simply isn't enough material to teach you that much for four years! Along with what the time table you will have labs and tuorials, but I still wouldn't give you a full day five days a week!

I did but i saw less than I expected.
    Thanks for yor help guys

• Advertisement

well add at least 4/5 hours on top of it and hey presto you've got your hours! Plenty of time to join clubs and socs

well add at least 4/5 hours on top of it and hey presto you've got your hours! Plenty of time to join clubs and socs

I will
    lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It's that time of year again :)

banquo wrote: »

Nah it ain't time of year it's time table like what subjects I have on Monday like accounting 9 - 12 somthing like dat

Way to make me cringe about us last year :(

aww jeeze :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Ok folks, let's just take a minute to point this out:

Everybody's timetable will vary from person to person. Take into account that your tutorials, labs, seminars etc will not be timetabled until you actually come to college, register and go to a few of the classes first.

November of the year beforehand will give you NO indication as to whether you'll have accounting at 10oc on a Tuesday morning or a maths tutorial at 4oc on a Thursday. Timetables can, and do change from year to year (although the average number of hours does not, so it's fair enough to ask if you want to) and you are better to come back in August, and look up the website again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

The wheel of morality?*

* Too old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Turn turn turn......

Tell us the lesson that we must learn......

Animaniacs = awesomeness! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Dot was a fine thing

Advertisement