Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 27-11-2009 7:36pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭

4890 x2 or a 5850

Cant seem to find any 5850s at the moment and cheapest I can find is HVS for 220. While Pixmania have 4890 for 129. What ye guys think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

4890 all the way imo. Unless you really really want DX11, there's no point in a 5850. I've seen a total of something like 10 DX11 games announced for next year? i wouldn't be bothered...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

4890 all the way imo. Unless you really really want DX11, there's no point in a 5850. I've seen a total of something like 10 DX11 games announced for next year? i wouldn't be bothered...

Ah I've no interest in DX11 at the moment. Don't see any real benefit at the moment. Cheers

Advertisement