Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Tattoo

• 27-11-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Just got one of these in the shop the other day, and if anyone is on Vodafone and wants a not to steep priced, high spec phone, I highly recommend it.

e270 on PAYG, and you can customize a cover online and get it sent to your address.

htc-tatoo-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

I just got one of these too, overall I'm impressed and happy but the fact that some killer android apps don't run on it (as of today) is a disappointment.

Google Listen (Screen size?) the new Google Maps Navigator (US only), Barcode Scanner (non-autofocus camera) all aren't there, also I'm having a few minor gripes uploading photos to picasa.

Overall if you're a google fan (gmail, maps, contacts) use facebook and twitter then it has terrific features.

The resistive screen isn't bad (although the QVGA resolution means that many apps aren't available), HSense is a great UI - lovely to use.

I wonder in 2 years from now will the iPhone be a fond memory for most? as microsoft and google power forward - android apps are in their infancy and they're still diverse and high quality (and a lot free) - now maybe the time to jump on the android bandwagon!

Advertisement