Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Store-Ipod Touch 32GB

Options
  • 27-11-2009 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Ok so just browsing around for a new ipod touch. On the U.S apple store a 32GB is goin for 269 dollars which is €179 with free shipping and engraving. On the Irish store it is €248 with the same? Any advise to what to do. Substantial diffence for the same product or is there a catch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭time42play

Only that the US store won't ship to Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Rebelheart

time42play wrote: »
    Only that the US store won't ship to Ireland.

Unless you email your brother who emigrated from this godforsaken little hole back in the 1980s - when people like Brian Lenihan senior were saying things like "That's good, let them go [emigrate]; we can't all live on a small island after all" - and ask him to use his credit card to get the item shipped to his home in the States and he can send it on to you then/you can forward him the money.

Even emigration has its bright side ....

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭time42play

Yeah, having an intermediary works all right. Friends and relations in the US are so very useful!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

i wish I thought of that before ordering mine. I ordered off the apple website on black friday for €168, i thought it was a good deal at the time........:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement