Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball in Cork

Options
  • 27-11-2009 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi i've an interest in Basketball but I havn't played since primary school(1st year college now). Are there any clubs in Cork that have beginner training sessions or teams or anything?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭104494431

UCC have a club, it's open to students of UCC, but to be honest if you're a member of the Mardyke you could just bull**** your way to training.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

You could try Neptune Stadium
    http://www.neptunebasketball.ie/home.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Solitare

Ya thanks lads.I'm in UCC alright which is handy but everything they have online is years out of date. Sent them on an email anyway though.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭GymJim

Try Father Mathews. Less intense than the likes of Neptune/UCC as main emphasis goes into youth teams so should be a lot easier to get started there.

Advertisement