Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are psychics real?

Options
  • 27-11-2009 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Physics is very real, it's all around and is what makes the universe tick.
    Psychics on the other hand are con-artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Tzetze wrote: »

weak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

a very broad statement.
    each and every persons opinion diiffers from personal experience,only you can decide what your beliefs are,arguments on the subject will go on and on as one person cannot make the other believe so my suggestion would be agree to disagree,lol...makes life a lot easier.
    from my own point of view i hold the belief that we can see beyond the norm if we try,my opinion is based on personal experience and i fully believe in it,however my partner does not and laughs at me when i chatter on about things,i have just learned not to talk to him about it.hope this helps.
    ps theres already a similar thread started...but again,find out for yourself through experience cos other peoples stories are just that,stories,their not your stories,therefore cannot be true to you.
    Tzetze wrote: »

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Something tells me though I cannot quite put my finger on where its coming from that Psychics are not real !

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You will not get a definitive answer to that here. What you will get is non believers saying its all bunk, and people who read, or have recieved accurate readings saying its real.

My answer is that if you get a reading and are convinced beyond your own personal doubts, or on the other hand find it lousy, that is the only thing that will ever sway you either way. All the theory and fact and talk of barnum statements or energy or anecdotes is opinion on either side.

I have my own personal experiences that have got me pretty sure its not as absolute (in being false) as the skeptics would argue. Something is going on. The question for me is what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

WTF is a 'physic'? :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

WTF is a 'physic'? :rolleyes:
    You know darn well, leave the op alone...:)

Advertisement