Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Network Video Store

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Thanx dude!

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Cheers fella

I got this all setup now but for some unknown reason my PS3 will not synch my trophies!! I get the same error code every time??

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah that happens nearly eveyone, you just gotta keep trying or select your profile on the far right of the xmb, sometimes that works (after a few attempts)

CC

Really! It seem to happen me EVERY TIME, I'll give it a lash a good few times in a row then!

Cheers,
    M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Still no Video Store in Ireland :mad:

At this stage it wouldn't surprise me if they were holding off on it to make it available to premium members only when that (inevitably) is up and running :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

DaPoolRulz wrote: »

At this stage it wouldn't surprise me if they were holding off on it to make it available to premium members only when that (inevitably) is up and running :(

Yeah I agree, but wouldn't it be stupid to take something away from users that's normally free to access (for other countries)?

I'd say they're holding off launch to sort out download speeds which have been plaguing some people when downloading, and also to offer a subscription service tied in with the premium PSN eg 5 free movies/tv shows a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,401 ✭✭✭✭noodler

DaPoolRulz wrote: »

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Yeah I agree, but wouldn't it be stupid to take something away from users that's normally free to access (for other countries)?

I'd say they're holding off launch to sort out download speeds which have been plaguing some people when downloading, and also to offer a subscription service tied in with the premium PSN eg 5 free movies/tv shows a month.

Heh, holding off on the Video store so they can make maximum gains from the lucrative Irish market, eh?

Nah, realistically we are just not big anough to be a priority on their radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

We have different and weird licening laws here, lots of sites have the same problem when trying to offer services here.

I dont think Sony are waiting to add it to a premium service making people pay for access to something they then have to buy makes no sense it only limits your market.

I wish they would hurry it up though what ever they are doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I had a look at the content on the US video store last night and it is impressive. It would be a welcome addition especially if stuck in on a rainy night with nothing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

anybody have an update on this topic yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Carlos_Ray wrote: »
    anybody have an update on this topic yet??

Nope, don't hold your breath!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

this is one of the feature which would sell a ps3 for me, do you know if the xbox has video downloads in Ireland? any more news on this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

woop wrote: »
    this is one of the feature which would sell a ps3 for me, do you know if the xbox has video downloads in Ireland? any more news on this

It does indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Greetings from the distant future. The video store is now available in Ireland with nothing as much as a silent fart to announce it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement