Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish lessons wanted

Options
  • 27-11-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi,

My name is Chantelle and i'm looking to learn Spanish for numerous reasons and i've had excuses long enough.. It's very important to get going on it now.

My partner who lives in the US is quite good at it, she only ever learned the spoken word from her friends who are mexican.

I have been only learning the written by email from a woman i know in Spain, so in a nutshell i'm looking for someone to get some lessons off, written and spoken, i really want to get started asap and my vocab is growing but i need to learn how to form sentences, grammer, past tense, future the changes made to endings etc..

I live in wicklow but am willing to travel to surrounding areas, dublin/wexford etc..

Looking forward to replies

Thanks

Chantelle

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Hey, I now I'm a bit slow at replying here, but check out Instituto Cervantes in Dublin. They have a library, you can stroll in and they have a noticeboard with people advertising classes.

Advertisement