Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Connected...BUT NOT CONNECTED...argghh

• 27-11-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Hiya my Xbox detects my wireless Vodafone router, even says Connected when I scan for networks, but when I go to test the Xbox live connection, it fails straightaway, coming up with a big red X.

Can anyone help? It's a Vodafone router with an 802.11n connection. I've the wireless Xbox thingy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

hey there not sure if our problems are related but i am getting the same thing with my xbox live.. earlier i was connecting but then my xbox would freeze when i signed in then the xbox said my nat settings were closed (news to me as i had been playing and chatting only half hour before).. thought it might be my router so i took a brand new spare out the box and seem to be getting the same thing.. my isp is chorus though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

try lowering your firewall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    try lowering your firewall

How?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭rocco

How?

Fire up a browser enter the standard address for the vodafone router 192.168.1.1 it will open a web interface into the router choose router and then Firewall this will give you the settings mine was set to NONE by default.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Disable any security you have set up for wireless like wep or wpa just to check if the xbox will connect if network is unsecured.

• Advertisement
Advertisement