If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for 42" LG

Options
  • 27-11-2009 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

On the night of the Late Late Toy show, our 7 yr old was getting quite excited when one of our 2 yr old twins struck and cracked our LG Plasma (LG42PC1R). It's had it I'm afraid (the twin is OK though - just!!!)

Anyway, been searching the net and the LG50PQ6000 looks good. Our usage is mostly

Sky SD
    PS3
    Blu-ray (via PS3)
    Upscaled DVD

but mostly SKY (non HD).

The LG42PC1R had a good speaker system so I believe the PQ6000 is a better version than the PQ3000.

I don't see the 50" versions on the website, have you prices and availability?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Patrickof.

Sorry to hear about your TV getting damaged.

The LG50 PQ6000 is currently priced at £699.95 and is in stock.

Due to the size of this screen our normal courier will not delivery them for us. You might need to come and collect the screen from the Belfast store.

Where are you based?

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

PM Sent.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.