Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get gel nails in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 27-11-2009 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi I looking for my gel nails done here in balbriggan,have no idea where to go....would like good quality job.....Girls help me Please......where to go?

where to get gel nails in Balbriggan 1 vote

nails done
    0% 0 votes
    gel nails
    100% 1 vote
    gel nails
    0% 0 votes
    gel nails balbriggan
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

There a place oppisite Dunne Stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lexenok

Thank you....are they doing nail art there or any design?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I couldnt tell you, the gf has used the place a few times for tans and nails before a fancy do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

What's with the poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

EEC Hardware or Charlie Corrs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

if you definitely want gel only, then the polish/latvian place beside the cinema is very good and very reasonable.
    Can I ask, are you certain you want gel for a reason?
    the reason I ask is that I find that gel do not suit everyone, particularly if your nail bed tends to be naturally oily. Or if your nails are thin or of they peel easily. If your nails are not strong, then the UV light can feel like its burning and can be quite uncomfortable.
    If your nails are like above I would recommend acrylic rather than gel. I can work with both, but prefer acrylic as I find it easier to sculpt and do nail art sculpting with, rather than gel.
    I also find that acrylic is better for people who tend to get their nails on and off regularly, as gel is harsher when being removed as it needs to be filed off rather than soaked. If however you regularly get refills and don't tend to let them grow/pop off then gel is fine.

If you want acrylic done pm me. If you want gel, then I recommend the haridressers beside the cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Alan Farrell

Sparky84 wrote: »
    EEC Hardware or Charlie Corrs :D

Damn it, that's what I was going to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lexenok

thank you very much...i userly got gel nails,i prefer it most,that why I have been asking about it...i will try to get an appointment in thise place beside cinema..thank you soo much..

Advertisement