Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drawing block!!

Options
  • 28-11-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

hey:)

well i love drawing especially anime but lately i have been stuck on things to draw!!

any suggests???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Something original. However, personally I'd like to see you do Lain Iwakura.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭xstarz 2kaii9x

Numina wrote: »
    Something original. However, personally I'd like to see you do Lain Iwakura.

Thanks Numina!!:) ill try to draw Lain Iwakura.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 familyy099

I like draw before, when I am very little.
    now I have no time to do that.

familyy099 wrote: »
    I like draw before, when I am very little.
    now I have no time to do that.
    Why dont you make time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Y'know, xstarz, I was thinking (and I'm sure others were too) that you were going to upload for results of that Lain drawing here.

• Advertisement

Numina wrote: »
    Y'know, xstarz, I was thinking (and I'm sure others were too) that you were going to upload for results of that Lain drawing here.
    eh well i was going to but i have no idea how to do that whasoever!!:o not the best at computers!!:o

Advertisement