Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topshop

Options
  • 28-11-2009 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi, anyone know what time they open tomorrow? I expect there'll be a huge queue!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭geffkane

Is that the time of opening or the number that you anticipate will be in the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

geffkane wrote: »
    Is that the time of opening or the number that you anticipate will be in the queue

Ha ha brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

So, what's the verdict?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Lovely shop, horrible prices. Boots costing £100 were €150. I'll go there to try stuff on and then buy online!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

Why would there be a huge queue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I had a look myself. It's obviously going to be great for Topshop fans at it has way more space than the old concessions. I'm not that keen on Topshop myself but it's worth a browse from time to time, I guess.

Does anyone know if they will stock extra ranges like designers for Topshop?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

The only extra concession they have to far is Love, no Motel, Reko, Wal G etc.. unfortunately :(

They are getting the Kate Moss collection soon, apparently they had a bit of bother sorting that out.

Hopefully other concessions will come in soon.

Overall, bit of an anticlimax, they don't have a lot of stuff that's on the website, stock is identical to the concession in Debenhams, very few extra pieces bar the shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Yeah I walked in and walked out earlier, some of it looked too tacky for me, too many sequins etc...few nice tops overall nothing to go ape **** over.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Yeah I walked in and walked out earlier, some of it looked too tacky for me, too many sequins etc...few nice tops overall nothing to go ape **** over.

Lol, shop rivalry already!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Avenuegirl

I think it's beautiful! I'm a huge Topshop fan - queued a bit myself, even if it was for only 20 minutes! I got two five euro vouchers and a free pair of tights! The clothes are gorgeous in my opinion, far nicer than most on offer in other shops. Although I was a bit disappointed about the lack of designer collections too - hope Kate Moss, Boutique, Unique collection etc are on the way! Opera Lane is starting to look fabulous.

Advertisement