Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Fish Help

Options
  • 28-11-2009 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have an albino angelfish and he is not acting right at the moment. He is hiding at the back of the tank since last night and he did not eat tonight. Physically he looks ok, I tested the water and it was ok. Any ideas please I really don’t want him to die :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 northsidedave

hi,is there enough oxygen getting into the tank?i had that problem with a dicus 2 weeks ago.also it could have an internal infection or parasite that cant be seen.try some melafix from a pet shop an treat it with that .it wont do any harm just to try it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

How do you tell if there is not enough oxygen getting into the tank ?

What are the best ways of increasing the oxygen levels . The other fish seem to be fine though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 northsidedave

if you place the top of your filter just at the water level line it will help oxygen into the water,or you can get oxyginating tablets in local pet shop.

Advertisement