Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Pricing Query

• 28-11-2009 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Capture.png

Quick question hoping someone can confirm.

I am currently on Meteor's Bill Pay Lite. If I buy a new phone (keeping my same number) and switch to Bill Pay Connect €25/€20, is that considered "Keeping Current Phone Number" meaning the phone would cost €129.99?

Sounds obvious but I just wanted to make sure the €129.99 price wasn't just for people porting from other networks, because I find it strange that people already on Meteor PAYG pay more than someone already on Bill Pay Lite?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Hmm thats a good question actually mate. I know for Bill pay upgrades its the 129.99 on that price plan. I don't know about the BP Lite > BP though.... somehow i think you'll get charged the full 159.99 as they'll probably have something sh!tty T&C about porting numbers from other networks over to avail of the 129.99. Could be wrong though :P I'm sure someone here can help you though, Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

No you have to port from other network.

Advertisement