Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dis-info agents

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

6th wrote: »
    I remember a big UK CT site I used to post on about 6 or 7 years ago. One of the best know guys on there (who posted a mixed bag of CTs) turned out to be a guy writing a big psychology thesis. He kept it up for about 10 months and at the end just came out and admitted he made most of it up to see what people did with the info.

LOL! Well I'm sure I've been taken in by a load of stuff that total crap too but I suppose it's all a learning curve, isn't it - I think one of the most effect tactics is mixing good information with a pot-pourri of claims that we might find offensive to our sensibilities, tarring everything with the same brush.

It might be that some sites are intentionally set up for the purpose, or perhaps the people involved are genuinely unaware (or just messers like yer man), but either way it's our task to use our own powers of discernment. Lies work best when sprinkled liberally with the truth. and we've really got to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater when dealing with CTs, or any theory and keep an open mind; life's never clear cut and polarised, it only appears so through general consensus, which time and time again history has been proved can be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

mysterious wrote: »
    That makes him a dis info agents, thats what dis info agents DO.

You will also find a soem whistleblowers who get info from black ops and then go on C2C to announce the world through the C.Ts and let the C.Ts make al the claims by informing the people. Only to realise later the black ops and agent, made it a hoax.

So when the public find out, thats its another hoax, it makes the real turth less believable.

This happened when David Wilcock was called by many agents and people who work high in government who were telling disclosure was imminent at the end of the year. If it were the case, wouldn't these agents not tell people themselves. No they want the truth to get out the back door so nobody hears it at the front door.

Glad you raised the poitn at how people play and this is how they do it.

Ah, right, got ya. You're saying he perhaps wasn't conducting a genuine psychology thesis, then. Cos that's what gets me is the time people spend doing this stuff, especially when they make out they're debunking - and might geninly believe they are in some cases - but are only really ridiculing. It does work though, the ridicule. Yep, and t appears Wilcock fell for the same trap as yer one... Goodchild? The one who claimed a mile-long alien mother ship was gonna be seen over the US... strange of Wilcock though, and strange too I suppose that it's always the US, like until Obomba says it's real it's not, when many other nations have declassified tons of their UFO files...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

6th wrote: »
    I remember a big UK CT site I used to post on about 6 or 7 years ago. One of the best know guys on there (who posted a mixed bag of CTs) turned out to be a guy writing a big psychology thesis. He kept it up for about 10 months and at the end just came out and admitted he made most of it up to see what people did with the info.

I can see why he would do it.

The psychology on both sides, Ct'ers and Sceptics would be fascinating.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

From the British Home Office, a leaked classified document:
    A Whitehall counter-terrorism unit is targeting the BBC and other media organisations as part of a new global propaganda push designed to "taint the al-Qaida brand", according to a secret Home Office paper seen by the Guardian.

The document also shows that Whitehall counter-terrorism experts intend to exploit new media websites and outlets with a proposal to "channel messages through volunteers in internet forums" as part of their campaign.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/26/alqaida.uksecurity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

How do you know the poster before or after you is not an agent?
    How do you know that a ludicrous hot topic being posted is not a way to stop you talking about a particular thread that has some basis and key words.
    I was in Egypt eight years ago and was having a conversation with a friend back home..in mins i was in a van.Could only think that id said key words on a phone near a military facility.Was dumped outside of Cairo in some ****y slum..20 miles away from where i was and in a shade of poo knocked out of me.The guy who hit me was French

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

When you gain truth or give out information that is not covered by the medai where you are trying to inform the public thats when the dis info agents come into play, to montor forums especially like these ones. Their job is basically this, defer, dis info, detract, distract, upset, derange, debunk and decieve the truth. Any tactics will be used, the easiest way to do that is been consisitent with the truthseeker. A dis info agent will be spot out if hes consistent, where as a skeptic will be geniune and naturaly skeptic of the information been publicsied. Dis info agents will appear that they dont have a clue what your truth your giving, ( but know fully well )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭stringbox

I haven't waded through the thread but I hope somebody has already quoted the following phrase:

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

stringbox wrote: »
    I haven't waded through the thread but I hope somebody has already quoted the following phrase:

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice

I think I did at some point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭stringbox

King Mob wrote: »
    I think I did at some point.

Don't mind me then. I tried to read the first page but the rampant logical fallacies hurt my brain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

espinolman wrote: »
    Is there paid disinformation agents posting in forums on the internet to derail discussions on certain topics .

And who is employing them , is it the NWO or the governments or who ?

What dis-info do you think is being posted on the internet ?

Of course there are disinfo agents all over the internet, maybe even on every forum site, maybe a few even slipped through the net on this forum:rolleyes:.
    But people are individual, they can make up their own minds, even if 100 posters claim a blackboard is white, it doesnt make it white
    , just makes the 100 posters look stupid/colour blind.
    Anyway espinolman fukk them, 100 posts of bull**** won't stop 1 post of truth from reaching its audience, on forums people usually know what to expect from particular posters, both for and against, the truth is creeping out slowly but surely and these disinfo's can do all the overtime they want, the fire has been lit and has spread, disinfo's are fighting a losing battle against intelligent free thinking people.
    Stick to your guns, get your point across, don't give up, time will tell my friend, although many sheep may be slaughtered in the run up to the truth being fully realised and accepted.
    If you think you encounter disinfo just say it.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

uprising wrote: »
    Of course there are disinfo agents all over the internet, maybe even on every forum site, maybe a few even slipped through the net on this forum:rolleyes:.
    But people are individual, they can make up their own minds, even if 100 posters claim a blackboard is white, it doesnt make it white
    , just makes the 100 posters look stupid/colour blind.
    Anyway espinolman fukk them, 100 posts of bull**** won't stop 1 post of truth from reaching its audience, on forums people usually know what to expect from particular posters, both for and against, the truth is creeping out slowly but surely and these disinfo's can do all the overtime they want, the fire has been lit and has spread, disinfo's are fighting a losing battle against intelligent free thinking people.
    Stick to your guns, get your point across, don't give up, time will tell my friend, although many sheep may be slaughtered in the run up to the truth being fully realised and accepted.
    If you think you encounter disinfo just say it.....

Most human beings don't own their minds when we get brainwashed from kids up to adults, so it's hard to suggest that we make up our minds after that process. No matter what way you look at it, we are influnced and dis info agents know how to manipulate things very well.

Yes they are on here and they are all over the internet and their time is runnning up. Time is almost up.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

uprising wrote: »

What Net? :rolleyes:

Advertisement