Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostitution Ring in Waterford

• 28-11-2009 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Heard something about this on the radio yesterday. 7 people arrested. Just wondering does anyone know more - anyway names will be released. A friend's apartment was said to have been used for that purpose - he checked it out and all seemed in order but since then the tenant has gone AWOL and not paid rent...coincidence or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Has he checked round and under the matress?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

he,d wanna go sterilize the whole apartment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

what area of the city did it take place...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I think its safe to assume who doesn't post on here in the next two days is involved :) my bets on NKay and Cabaal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

ziedth wrote: »
    I think its safe to assume who doesn't post on here in the next two days is involved :) my bets on NKay and Cabaal.

Sorry lads, it's hard to get online when you're locked up!!! But I'm definitely locked up for something completely unrelated to the current topic, I assure you.

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Gardai in ballybricken enjoy interviewing the suspects.

[IMG]http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/dannydiamond/prostitution ring.jpg[/IMG]

Advertisement