Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90si regulation problem

Options
  • 28-11-2009 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm having a little trouble with my T90si. Was working fine but last week motor /pump making a more laboured noise. To go with this the temperature regulation is just not right. To get a shower that you can stand in you must turn it to fully cold at the Thermo and also on to 1 arrow instead of 2.
    I have done thread search and also checked Showerdoc.co.uk but cannot see anything obvious that it might be.
    Thanks you guys'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Did you post on showerdoc forum aswell? Usually you'll get an answer within a working day or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

There is not much that can go wrong with a triton T90. If the head is clean and there is no blockage from lime its most likely the thermostat. The real faults in the shower is

1. The Pump

2. The thermostat.

Not much else to the shower.

Advertisement