Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in Stoneybatter

Options
  • 28-11-2009 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Can anyone reccomend a good mechanic or garage in the stoneybatter/cabra area? My car wouldnt start this morning in the cold,its completely dead. I think it may just be the battery, I dont have any jump leads or whatever you call them....:confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

call your breakdown number and they'll have a lad out in a recovery vehicle to take a look at it for you. The call out will be free for you and you'll only pay if it needs to go to a garage. you then pay for the repairs by the garage but if it's just a jump start the recovery guy will get you going there and then free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I'll jump ya! :D No, seriously, you should ask on the Motors forum.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Holly_Golightly

All sorted, bought some jump leads and got my hands on another car. Im very proud, sisters are doing it for themselves! :D Back on the road....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement