Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much would you need for a months hols in aus

Options
  • 28-11-2009 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

any idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭imstrongerthanu

1 Euro = 1.64975179 Australian dollars

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

aaaaaah String theory:D:D

How Long You Say?

Grashoppah

lol how much for a bag of jelly babies in australia?
    Do i need to bring my own toilet paper?

Jellie babies, just stand under one of the ships and someone will throw you over a few, wait no theats DehliBabies

as for te TP, twould b advised

lol.

so how much is a standard holiday on planet earth for 1 human.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Depends what you are planning on doing. We did plane trips / helicopter / rafting / yachting so spent a good bit.

Some people do more some do less so its hard to say. If you plan on lying on the breach all day and doing nothing else you should be ok. Food and drink is cheap.

any idea?
    bring money with you and take home what you dont spend.

Ah but shur Australian Money is shag all use back in IReland, so ye mightas well just give any that ya haveleftover ta me instead ;D:D

Ya and then you'll just spend it on coke and whores.
    I'm buying gold coins !!!!!!!!!!!

Screw Coke, Tim-Tams!! WAAAAAAAY better

• Advertisement

Whats tim tams? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

any idea?

please tell us what you are expecting to do and stay etc?
    hostels? Hotels? private rooms?
    where you going?
    How much eating out/drinking etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

imstrongerthanu and mahatma coat - the OP asked for help, not for you to rip the piss out of him/her. If you can't be helpful, don't post at all.

Next time I'm infracting.

OP - as has been said above, it depends on what you do. Can you give us a rough itinerary of your plans? It's better if you can give more information in your posts so people can help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Vampireskiss

Thanks to everyone that gave a legitimate reply, well I have a brother who was made a permanent citizen there a few weeks ago. He lives in brisbane, I could stay with him but it would probably be a bad idea to stay in brisbane for the whole month but the month would fly over there I would say if I wanted to see alot of the country, I suppose I would stay in hostels in every other city, I really would like to go over there for a year but im 31 now and have missed the boat as far as the 1 year working visa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Thanks to everyone that gave a legitimate reply, well I have a brother who was made a permanent citizen there a few weeks ago. He lives in brisbane, I could stay with him but it would probably be a bad idea to stay in brisbane for the whole month but the month would fly over there I would say if I wanted to see alot of the country, I suppose I would stay in hostels in every other city, I really would like to go over there for a year but im 31 now and have missed the boat as far as the 1 year working visa

Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen? I am thinking the latter anyway its not important.

Mate A month is nothing in Aus this country is F**king huge. I would resolve just to see Queensland. As your bro is here now you can always return and do each state in turn as the years pass.

Sydney and Melbourne are just cities they are also not going anywhere.

As glib as they are the Guys are right Australia can eat up any money you bring. If you say what you want to do chances are a figure will emerage. I was in the whitsundays last week and easily spent $2000. On trips and food.

Advertisement