Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Mouse - Any Shops in Dublin selling?

• 28-11-2009 1:14pm

Hi All

Does anyone know of any shops in Dublin (not online) that are selling the Magic Mouse? Eg Pc World etc.

I Was up in the apple shop in Belfast yesterday, but they were all sold out. Eager to buy it, but I want to try get it today :P

Any Ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

apple have very limited supply of these we haven't received our 1st box yet!

Hrm....right, thanks. 5-7 business days according to Apple shop...might as well be patient and buy online. Dont think PC world or any of the other bigger chains have it either/

Thanks anyway Greentree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭akadesign

Hi All

Does anyone know of any shops in Dublin (not online) that are selling the Magic Mouse? Eg Pc World etc.

I Was up in the apple shop in Belfast yesterday, but they were all sold out. Eager to buy it, but I want to try get it today :P

Any Ideas?

Saw some in PC World in Carrickmines, they come in a massive security box and are over by the mac section rather than with the mice as you would expect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

hi

i got mine from apple.com/ie, i ordered the day they were launched had to wait a bit but the wait was worth it. its an excellent piece of kit.

i work a bit in amsterdam and i was in the apple store their last thursday and they were sold out for weeks and were taking pre-orders but could not promise delivery before christmas.

i suggest if you can order from apple and be patient for a few days i think this is better than calling to a load of different stores most of whom dont give a fiddlers about their apple range as they dont understand the product.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Free shipping on all orders at the moment too on the Apple store.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

was in harvey norman in naas today and they have the new macs sitting in a corner where no-one can see them, so strolled over and guess what they have done.

they have two new magic mice sitting their as part of the new macs with no security tags on them.... if you were that way inclined you could pick one up put it in your pocket and walk out. might be worth a call to see if they have any.

this just reinforces my earlier post of irish main stream retailers having now interest in the mac products they are selling.

i know for a fact that the margins for retailers on apple product is really poor but they have to have them to get people in the door mainly for ipods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭fjon

The Bang & Olufsen store on the quays in DUblin had a few of these for sale yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

Yes, Bang & Olufsen had them on Friday anyway. I was in there and they let me less around with one they were using themselves. Fantastic little yoke...like a mobile trackpad. Definitely putting it on the Christmas list.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭pwwillia

hmv on grafton street has them also

Advertisement