Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harvy Norman Super Saturday

• 28-11-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

May be a bit late with this but for people who are near a Harvy Normans
    half Price Accessories on PS3,Xbox And Wii. half price 12 to 2 pm
    Sky Pack(3 months Xbox live,month subscription to sky sports and entertainment Package and Xbox remote) €17
    Xbox Pure,Batman Lego and wireless controller €15
    3 months xbox live €10
    Also ask for instore leaflet detailing times of reductions and get 50 free 6x4 prints valid all day.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Does it have any impact on laptops? was gonna pop in there for one later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

4 to 6 Acer AS5532 notebook 3GB ram,320GB HD and 15.6 screen €498 €51 off only thing on list
    Sorry just noticed Compaq (HPMININOTE NZ78) mini notebook €243

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Thanks Ninty!!! I'm looking at the Toshiba, will pop over later anyway, can't but try wrangle a bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ooh, might pick up another XBL sub. Better run now though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

ninty wrote: »
    4 to 6 Acer AS5532 notebook 3GB ram,320GB HD and 15.6 screen €498 €51 off only thing on list
    Sorry just noticed Compaq (HPMININOTE NZ78) mini notebook €243

Sorry to go OT slightly but found this slightly better spec Acer for less cash -

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Acer_Aspire_5536_Laptop_LX.PAW0X.074/version.asp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Was just there at HN Cork for the half price console accessories thing, some pretty decent savings were to be had like a XBOX360 Wireless adaptor for 25€. I guess you could try and get them to do that price again now that its past 2 o clock.

Some alright deals on TVs too i guess, one that stuck out for me was a Sony 37W5500 for 769€. A decent set for the money IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Is it over now ? Was the whole thing just between 12-2 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Tusky wrote: »
    Is it over now ? Was the whole thing just between 12-2 ?
    I think that was only the accessories.

Advertisement