Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazon Special Offers

• 28-11-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I just bought:

Elite 120GB new, The Saboteur and Dragon Age games (new as well) for 200 pounds postage included to Ireland.

I have not see any better offers and saves time and money to drive to North. Quite good deal I think. But you have to be careful to select the right options, I almost bought just the console before I noticed the special offer:) But it is available in amazon.co.uk web site > special offers and Xbox 360.

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,387 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Its great that amazon are doing free delivery to ireland now, Modern Warfare 2 is only £32, where in game and xtra-vision its like €55. Also i couldnt find a used copy of COD4 for less than €40 in town, thats nearly a 3 year old game now,what a joke! Got it for £15 online though,so happy days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

itarumaa wrote: »
    Hello,

I just bought:

Elite 120GB new, The Saboteur and Dragon Age games (new as well) for 200 pounds postage included to Ireland.

I have not see any better offers and saves time and money to drive to North. Quite good deal I think. But you have to be careful to select the right options, I almost bought just the console before I noticed the special offer:) But it is available in amazon.co.uk web site > special offers and Xbox 360.

Posted on here a few times ;) Two weeks ago those extra games would have set you back £10 each too.

Still though, it's a grand offer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 phant0m

Got an Elite from Amazon myself this week (my fourth Xbox :rolleyes:). Cost €238 all together and I got Borderlands and the Wireless Entertainment Pack (Controller + LEGO Batman + Pure) with it.

Pretty good deal.

They're Jaspers too btw and you can can choose from a selection of recent releases. :)

Advertisement