Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Furniture/Chairs

Options
  • 28-11-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for an office desk and chair, descent quality, not the cheapest ones.
    I wonder if someone know any shops on sale or closing down in Dublin area?
    I checked IKEA and didn't like any. Agros is off competition as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ddixon

The best office chairs that I have found have been at Macy's. I really cant stand buying a cheap chair from Ikea, or even Argos for that matter. If you spend more than half your day on it, you might as well get one that is going to make you comfortable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Auctionexchange.ie - based in sandyford behind beacon hosp. - you can "buy now" some of stuff available is brand new from a recent office supply liquidation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

vikingdirect.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23 padgo

I recently got a ergonomic chair from Bryan S Ryan, it cost a little more than the usual operators chair but worth. As i suffer from a l5 disc problem I found this chair to remove some of the discomfort for a 8 hour day :)

Advertisement