Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bullying by mod

Options
  • 28-11-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

I was trying to help bwe in pro w and was told by gimmick if I posted one more time I was going to be banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cmpunk
    Bully me in pro w If you do this agan I will have to report you
    gimmick said

Right, you are banned. There is no bullying going on. People have told you time and again they are not interested in your idea, yet you continued.

Never accuse me, or any other mod of "bullying" unless you have a very good reason.
    I am hopeing this bully of mod gets back to me soon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭cmpunk

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cmpunk
    Guys good shows so much more fun then bwe and Bounty Hunter your not to be posting here and I am pulling you out of this because new rule no mods because if you can make up rules on bwe so can I . this is now for only none mods
    he also said
    cmpunk, please do not tell mods where they can and cannot post. If you were not banned already, you would be banned for this.

I also will like to know where in the rules that i can not let a mod into a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Dear me. I really cannot see how this constitutes bullying. This guy was essetially trolling in a thread, being his ideas where not being taken on board, he was annoying people, I told him to stop, and the others not to react to him.

He then accuses me of bullying?

Not to mention, you do not publish pms in a public forum.

And in addition to this, he told fellow PW mod he was not allowed post in a certain topic. Think that is called back seat modding. Personally, I think he is lucky to have just got a month.

Honest to God, if this is bullying I would hate to be in school today. Everyone would be opppressed.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, first things first - cmpunk, under no circumstances are PMs to be reproduced in posts without the permission of the person they they are addressed to or received from. Do that again and I'll ban you from Help Desk.

Now, to address the issue at hand, could you please provide me with links to the posts that you have an issue with. From gimmick's post it would seem that you ignored a moderator's instruction and engaged in back-seat modding. It's very much up to you to prove that this was not the case.

Ya will get the posts for you but can I ask where does it say and can't so pm now. Because every time I say something there are new rules ?

I never said you can't PM, I said you can't reporoduce PMs in a post without the other party's permission.

• Advertisement

Ok then gimmick said if I post in pw I will be banned which he did . Also I removed bh the order mod in pw from the game because to have a far go for the otter posters . Then I pm gimmick about the banning post and said to him that's bulling and he banned me for that . So I think this is a over use of power and I think he can be removed from his mod power and give one of the orther post the job

OK, a few things:

1. I asked you for links to the posts you have problems with. Without them I can't help you.

2. I really can't make head nor tail of your post. I really would appreciate it if you could re-state your case in a clearer manner, using bullet points if that's what it takes. Again this helps me help you.

3. If it is found that gimmick was in the wrong, it is not up to you to decide what should be done, so please keep such opinions to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

cmpunk site banned for being a multiple re-reg.

Advertisement