Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a Newbie

Options
  • 28-11-2009 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick question. I'm a newbie to Guitar Hero and going to be getting it this Christmas. I'm looking for the Wireless Guitar, Drumset and Microphone too. Want to get Guitar Hero 5 and Band Hero too.

Looking online would I be better off to get the Band Hero bundle and then just the Guitar Hero 5 game?

Cheers lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

See the sticky at the top for more info

Rock band set with no game is 45 in smyths and just get the games separately. The are not wireless however are much cheaper and will work fine with the guitar hero games.

Guitar hero 5 is decent enough , but for the love of god avoid band hero unless you have a younger sister or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Getting it for the family, not just me. Still very confused. Thinking of getting the Guitar Hero 5 and guitar and then the Band Hero bundle. That makes it the whole band then doesn't it? Cheers lads.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Santryred, as Calex said, we have a sticky which states to read it before posting. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement