Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP..BUSINESS!!!!

Options
  • 28-11-2009 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

does anyone do business for lc? im in 5th yr and want to pick it up as an extra subject, is it doable?:confused::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Its defo one of the easier subjects to pick up. I'm doing it outside school for an hour and a half each week and I still have everything covered by April (I did it last year and I'm doing it again this year). Its pretty easy as long as your willing to learn it and put the time and effort in :) if you study it's an easy high grade subject! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

definetly! i'm in 6th year and find it to be fairly easy. Its probably one of the best subjects to do on your own because it's not hard to understand, the only downside is that it's a fairly long course. Are you doing economics? there is a good bit of overlap between these subjects, which is helpful!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Yeah its a doable subject - probably classed as one of the "easier" ones as you can learn off the stuff, which is grand once you use the correct method for answering the questions: state, explain and example!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Its easy enough as long as you give it some effort. There is a fair bit to learn but none of it is that difficult. As the last poster said, watch out for the question verb: Outline, Analyse etc.

Advertisement