Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diy cyclone and shop layout

Options
  • 28-11-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Anyone made their own cyclone? I'm in the throws of ripping my shop apart and re-designing.I need to upgrade my dust extraction using fixed tubes to my big machines and using my rsde2 via a cyclone to my smaller stuff.

I've seen a few homemade jobs and they seem to work well but just wanted some first hand info:)

Any links to single garage ish shop layouts would be great also;) Me heads melted trying to plan the best layout:confused::o:rolleyes::(:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

dunno bout the cyclone system dont have any experience with it but all i have heard has been good. saw a good system in a book quite simple to achieve. in regards to the layout it all depends on wat u make or plan on making?

is the garage just for woodwork or have other uses? do u need room for saw horsea or building kitchens etc. i have a large work surface in the middle of my shop doubled as a table saw outfeed table. cant recommend it enough also have a workbench and a long table for my chop saw. it all depends how much room u have aswell. :)

Advertisement