Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Toy Show 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭To The North

the spirit of the late late show died of boredom when pat kenny took over :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Apply now, if your lucky you might get on the show in 6 years time.
    Apparently the waiting list is huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Join the Billy Barry Kids & you're there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Sweet revenge....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Aww. I wanted to play thread forum ping pong :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Toyota_Avensis

Apply now and you've a chance of getting audiance tickets. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . For November 2015:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

Apply now and you've a chance of getting audiance tickets. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . For November 2015:eek:
    6 year statement/joke has already been done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭irishultra

got my tiks lol. cnt wait :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

the spirit of the late late show died of boredom when pat kenny took over :(

Ladies and gentlemen will you please welcome Gerry sign Field.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭InisMor

I'm looking forward to seeing what Tubridy does with the Toy Show.

But can someone reassure me that Tubridy hates this jedward crap. I heard louis walsh wants them on the Toy Show.

I couldn't stick that garbage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shanofin

Haha! You heard it here - Jedward will be on tomorrow night and Westlife!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oh is it on tommorrow? Didn't know that.

Better cancel my drinks, I'm headin home /sad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

are you gonna watch it

yay

or

nay

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am I f*ck!

ah no.. in saying that, the commentary thread in 'Television' can be absolutely hilarious.. I'll dig up past ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,501 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Jedward...
    or as I call them (Malfoy & Malfoy)

PASS

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

No way, I stopped watching that crap years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No
    I hope those cool shades mean that you are creating a poll for this 50/50 question?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't have a tele, if I hear the next day terrorists broke in and tortured Ryan Tupperware live on tv I may watch that bit on RTE player the next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

is it on tonight???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved from After Hours....
    ... and merged with existing thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

Im looking forward to it tonight! hoping it will be better then the pat kenny years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

So looking forward to this!

Bet there's going to be a few Geeky toys :D Tubs is a breath of fresh air to the show, and he genuinely seems excited about presenting tonights show. Pat, well, he seemed to dred it a bit.

Half of yee are too ashamed to admit yee will watch it :p Embrace your inner child, boo at the Billy Barrys, cringe at the carol singing, laugh when the toys dont work and the cheeky child comes on, throw pop corn at the audience dressed in tinsel, roll your eyes when he says "one for everyone in the audience", and love every second of it :D :pac:

<3 The toy show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

pat was fine its just nobody could ever match the fun that used to be there when gaybo did it. his jumpers, water guns and he always had helpers(i used to love them)!! it just could never be the same, even though i watch it every year and always will. everyone does, its part of what we are. we all grew up waiting for it to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

basquille wrote: »
    ah no.. in saying that, the commentary thread in 'Television' can be absolutely hilarious.. I'll dig up past ones!
    That's the unfortunate thing about Tubs doing it this year. Kenny was always sooooo out of his comfort zone doing it and as a result made for classic Partridgesque TV.
    Tubs will probably do a good job. :( Ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

The Late Late Toy Show, what memories it brings back. No joke, I told both my sons the truth about Santa while watching the programme. They still remember that today. What a Father/Son moment that was :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

oldyouth wrote: »
    The Late Late Toy Show, what memories it brings back. No joke, I told both my sons the truth about Santa while watching the programme. They still remember that today. What a Father/Son moment that was :o

Yeah.... he's a public servant. No wonder he only works 1 day a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MediaBride

Really looking forward to it as it's the 1st year the girls will be old enough to really enjoy it & will be writing their Santa letters on Saturday :)

I think Tubs will be a significant improvement on both Pat Kenny & Gay Byrne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

MediaBride wrote: »
    Really looking forward to it as it's the 1st year the girls will be old enough to really enjoy it & will be writing their Santa letters on Saturday :)

I think Tubs will be a significant improvement on both Pat Kenny & Gay Byrne!

come on - gaybo was king. HE STILL IS!! ho hey ho....ya want sum water

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Yep we'll be staying in to watch it. Get a take away and sit back and laugh/boo at the cocky little brats they always get on it. Tubbers can't be any worse than Kenny at it anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement