Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubys..new late bar catherine street

Options
  • 28-11-2009 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Saw posters up for this today all pints and bottles 3.50....anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Will it stay open as late as Daffys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

I was never in daffys!!.This place is where mollys o riadas is

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

You missed out on an interesting place Irishvamp90. I'll imagine mollys would not have been your cup of tea.

Might give it a try tonight after Micky Martins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

it is satill oriadas

still mollys

still same ownership
    do not be fooled. i dare any1 to tell me im wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ur wrong.

I don't know, I just can never turn down a dare.

But it was up for sale recently, I believe it was dropped in price too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I heard the guy who's taking over it wants to target the crowd making their way from Mickey's to Costelloe's, so it should be an alternative type pub in other words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Paulegend wrote: »
    it is satill oriadas

still mollys

still same ownership
    do not be fooled. i dare any1 to tell me im wrong

I think paul is right my brother works in the pub trade and he said the owner of mollys always had it up for sale with rooneys for years just to see was there any interest.There was lads going to lease it for an alternative pub but that fell through,its now going to be a disco bar,the owners of the still house are involved somewhere

in fairness though they had to change the name and if they can change the crowd it could one day become an ok bar again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

O Riardas used to be a nice little pub before they took down the wall. filthy, but good atmosphere, staff and music.

its just such a shame what it became

• Advertisement
Advertisement