Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gigantic Monster Cows From Belgium WTF

• 28-11-2009 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

all i can think of is a giant burger :)*'Originating in 19th century Belgium by crossing local cattle with British cattle, the Belgian Blue cattle are gigantic bovine wonders. Their enormous size and muscle mass, sometimes called "double muscling," is a naturally occurring mutation of the gene for myostatin, a protein that regulates muscle growth. This mutation results in accelerated lean muscle growth.'*Gigantic Belgian Monster Cows

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭Dartz

For a second there, I thought this was a topic about Mary Harney's Belgian cousin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I've seen the future and it's giant cows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭jackson2009

Nice ass!!!! Just how I like them huge and vainy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

Holy F*#K, i would not like that S.O.A.B pinning my ass to a wall :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

World Hunger solved lads. One of those heffers would make atleast a million Big Macs!

• Advertisement
Advertisement