Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPS xbox delivery

• 28-11-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

when microsoft organise for your xbox to be collected by ups and brought for repair do they use UPS' express saver delivery or standard delivery?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I think it was standard delivery when I had mine sent out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

crap. hopefully its express 'cos then it will be back by monday evening, if not then i may have to wait until thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

its standard, it goes on their road service i am afraid

so your looking at a likely 2 week turn around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

ill be expecting it back thursday then :(!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Mine was delivered to their repair centre on Friday but under the repair status it's still showing awaiting delivery :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭seclachi

Its not a particularly fast delivery, your looking at about 2 weeks. What tops it off is that there "gift" for this is a month of Gold, which probably covers the 2 weeks it was gone and gives you 2 weeks of something thats free on the ps3 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jesus!tony

Yep it takes a couple of weeks. You get a months free subscription and 800 points aswell.
    I thought it was a good service

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

jesus!tony wrote: »
    Yep it takes a couple of weeks. You get a months free subscription and 800 points aswell.
    I thought it was a good service

do you get 800 points?cool

i cant login on he xbox site but my xbox was recieved by them friday.so hopin for it back next friday!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Between me and my brother we've had it sent back about 5 times and never got 800 points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭seclachi

do you get 800 points?cool

i cant login on he xbox site but my xbox was recieved by them friday.so hopin for it back next friday!:D

I didnt :[ Such a joke of a console in that respect. Will anybody be able to have one of these working in there retro collections in years to come ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 jesus!tony

Well mabye its because the customer service guy liked me so much :D
    I got 800 points anyway.

Advertisement