Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterling Draft

Options
  • 28-11-2009 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭

I need to transfer about £15,000 to an account up north. I can hand it over to the recipient in person so I'm thinking of a Sterling Draft.

Is there any problem with walking into a BOI (my current account is with them) and just getting a draft of that size there & then? Obviously I will have enough money in my c/a to pay for it :pac:

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Shouldn't be a problem, once the funds in your account are cleared. Make sure you bring photo ID (passport or driving licence) with you, cos you'll need it to withdraw that amount.

Advertisement